Submitted by mhcrispo on Tue, 11/22/2011 - 17:42

Hello there!

Am I missing something? Don't know where to connect the Jack input?

Member for

12 years 1 month


Tue, 11/22/2011 - 22:00

If you look in the lower left corner, on the left edge, you will see two sets of PCB holes. The top holes, marked "V+" and "-" are the holes for the power supply. Right underneath that are two holes marked "In" and "-". That is where you connect your jack.